Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) or as previously known, Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) is the State Technical University of Uttar Pradesh, located in Lucknow, established in 2000.
Its jurisdiction spans the entire state of UP, affiliating B.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A., B.Arch., B. Pharma., B.H.M.C.T., M.Tech. and PhD programmes in 587 colleges/institutions. UPSEE is the entrance exam conducted by AKTU every year for admission to various programs in its affiliated institutions.
(AKTU/UPTU)UPSEE 2019 Highlights :
|UPSEE 2019 Overview|
|Conducting Authority||Central Admission Board (CAB)
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Undergraduate||B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch,
B.Des, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MCA, MBA
|Postgraduate||MBA, MCA (Integrated)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline(OMR) for Paper- 1 to 4
Online(CBT) for Paper- 5-11
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
|Number of Papers||11|
|Age limit||No Limit|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th or Equivalent:
For B.Arch- Minimum Aggregate 50% marks
For BHMCT, BFAD, BFA,
|Admission Fee||Male/Transgender General/OBC Rs.1300
Help Desk Number
|Website Link||www.upsee.nic.in or
UPSEE Exam Date 2019:
|UPSEE 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Notification||12th January 2019|
|Application Form||23rd January 2019 (2 PM)|
|Application Deadline||15th March 2019 (5 PM)|
|Online Partial Correction of Filled and submitted Form||Up to April 03, 2019 (5 PM)|
|Admit Card Download||15th April 2019 to Day of Exam|
|UPSEE Exam Date 2019||21st April 2019|
|Release of Answer Keys||The Day After the Exam|
|UPSEE 2019 Results||Last Week of May 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Counselling||10th June to 15th July 2019|
|Spot Counselling||Last Week of July 2019|
In 12th or Equivalent:
For B.Arch- minimum 50% mark
For BHMCT, BFAD, BFA,
|Age Requirement||No Limit|
|Reservation||SC/ST/OBC, Subcategories and Rural Categories|
|Documents Requirements||Domicile Certificate of a Parent|
|Application Fee||Male/Transgender General/OBC Rs.1300
|Admissions for||Direct Entry for 1st year of B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, B.Des, MBA, MCA
Lateral Entry for 2nd year of B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA,
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility- DIRECT Admission:
|Courses||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech/ B.Des/
|Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /
Biology / Technical Vocational subject
|B. Tech.(Bio-Tech)||(i) Physics &
(ii) Mathematics OR Biology
Vocational subject/ Bio-Technology/Chemistry
|B. Arch||Physics & Mathematics||Biology / Chemistry/ Technical
Vocational subject /Engineering Drawing / Computer Science
|B. Pharm||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/
Biology / Technical Vocational Subject
|B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.)||Agriculture discipline.|
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Every objective question would carry 4 marks.
- There would be no negative marking.
- The cut-off marks:
- General Candidates- 25%
- SC/ST Candidates- 20%
|Papers 1||Physics, Chemistry and
|50 MCQs each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics equal to 150 Qs.||600|
|Papers 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 MCQs each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology equal to 150 Qs.||600|
|Papers 3||Agri-I, Agri-II, Agri-III||50 MCQs each of Agri-I, Agri-II and Agri-III equal to 150 Qs.||600|
|Papers 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design
Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part–B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 MCQs each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity equal to 100 Qs and 2 Qs to test drawing aptitude||500|
|Papers 5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness(BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/
|Papers 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQs||300|
|Papers 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQs||300|
|Papers 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQs||300|
|Papers 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 MCQs||400|
|Papers 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQs||400|
|Papers 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 MCQs||400|
UPSEE 2019 Compulsory Paper for Different Courses:
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agri Eng)/
|B. Tech. (Bio-Tech)||Paper 1 or 2|
|B. Tech. (Agri Eng) only||Paper 3|
|B. Pharm.||Paper 1 or 3|
|B. Arch.||Paper 4|
|BHMCT / BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated)||Paper 5|
|Lateral Entry: 2nd Year MCA||Paper 11|
UPSEE 2019 Application Form Checklist:
- Aadhar Number of candidate
- The mobile phone number & E-Mail id.
- Scanned image of Recent Color Photo (3.5cmX4.5cm, Max 100KB) in JPEG format.
- Scanned Image of Signature (3.5cmX 1.5cm, max 30 KB) in JPEG format
- Application Fee of Rs. 1300 for Male/Transgender/OBC
and Rs.650 for Female/SC/ST
- Payment of Fee via Credit Card / Debit Card/Net-banking/Wallets
UPSEE 2019 Application Form:
Online Application consists of 3 steps:
- Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Payment of Fee and taking Print out of "Confirmation Page"
Step 1- Registration
- Go to UPTU website http://www.upsee.nic.in
- Click on the “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE)” for UG courses and “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE)” for PG courses.
- Then, click "Apply", a pop-up with procedure and instruction appears on the screen. Read it carefully. Once you are done then select "Click here to Proceed" link present at the bottom of the page.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to fill up all the Personal Details such as,
- Father‟s Name,
- Mother‟s Name,
- Domicile of your parent,
- state from where one has passed/appearing in the qualifying examination
- Aadhar Number
- Next, the candidate is required to fill Contact Details like Address, Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Then, other exam details like the choice of paper as per eligibility and choice of city for examination centre.
- After filing the above details, the candidates now have to choose a " password" and a "security question".
- The Application Number along with this password is necessary for logging in the future, and the security question is useful in case the password is forgotten. So, it is advised to keep these details safe and not to be shared with anyone.
- Once done go through the application click "submit". If you want to make any changes click on the "edit" button. You can edit again and submit multiple times.
- After making sure the all the information given in the application form are right, click “FINAL SUBMIT” Button to finish the first step of the application, after which no editing is allowed.
Step 2- Uploading of Scanned Images
- Recent Photograph (3.5cmX4.5cm, Max 100KB) in JPEG format
- Signature (3.5cmX 1.5cm, max 30 KB) in JPEG format
Now click on “SAVE” Button, once "Save" button is pressed, you will not be able to
change the images, so make very sure the right images have been uploaded.
Step 3- Payment of Fee and taking Print out of "Confirmation Page"
- Payment of fee can be later too by logging. If you wish to continue, then choose the right "Mode of Payment" among Credit Card / Debit Card/Net-banking/Wallets.
- After making payment, note the generated Transaction Number for future correspondences.
- Once the payment is done successfully, a link will appear on the screen/page “Download Confirmation Page”. Download the confirmation page and take at least two printouts of it.
- Keep the printouts preserved for the record and future communication. Now the application form is complete and you may log out.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Centres:
For Offline-OMR Test, For Paper 1 to 4
|UPSEE 2019 Exam Centres in UP||Exam Centres in Other States|
For Online-CBT Test, For Paper 5 to 11
|Exam Centres For Online Tests|
Let us know if you have any query by dropping a comment below. We make sure to get back to you.