Introduction to JEE Main 2019 Results:
- JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Results will be declared by 30th April 2019.
- The JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Results will be announced on 31st May 2019.
- The JEE Main 2019 scorecard shall comprise of the actual marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.
- The JEE Main 2019 rank list shall comprise the All India Rank and All India category rank.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through JEE Main 2019 Central Seat Allocation Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others Institute.
- JEE Main 2019 Merit list will be created on the basis of the JEE Main 2019 exam score and the qualifying exam result.
- No score/rank card will be sent to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score/rank cards from the official JEE Main 2019 website.
- In 2018, the candidates whose ranks were within 2.2 Lakhs were eligible for JEE Advanced. From this year 4000 more seats are included in JEE Advanced 2019.
The details available on JEE Main 2019 Scorecard:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Candidates Father and Mother name.
- Category and subcategory.
- The state code of Eligibility.
- All India Rank (AIR).
- State Rank of the candidate.
- Category Rank.
- Total Marks scored by the candidate in the JEE Main 2019 examination.
- Section wise marks obtained by the candidate.
- Status to appear for JEE Advanced 2019.
- Cut off score for appearing in JEE Advanced.
Steps To Check JEE Main 2019 Results:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main 2019 and click on the "Results" link.
- Step 2: Enter your Roll Number and Date Of Birth and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 3: Download and take a printout of the JEE Main 2019 Scorecard for further reference.
JEE Main Cut Off Details:
- The Cut Off will be implanted by the conducting authority and the JEE Main minimum qualifying marks will vary every year.
- The students who have obtained minimum qualifying marks in JEE Main 2019 examination will be eligible for the JEE Main 2019 Counselling Process.
- The JEE Main 2019 Cut Off will depend on the number of students that appeared for the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc.
JEE Main Cutoff
|Category||Cut off 2018||Cut off 2017||Cut off 2016||Cut off 2015||Cut off 2014||Cut off 2013|
|Common Merit List (CML)||85||81||100||105||115||113|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||50||49||70||70||74||70|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||35||32||52||50||53||50|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||30||27||48||44||47||45|
JEE Main 2019 Percentile Calculation:
- The percentage of marks and percentile are totally different entities hence the candidates are advised not to get confused with these two terms.
- A percentage (%) is a number out of 100.
- Percentile Score of a candidate in the examination will reflect how many candidates have scored below that candidate in his/her Board Examination.
- A Percentile score is a value below which a certain percent of observations fall.
The Percentile of a candidate will be calculated as:
100 * Number of candidates in the ‘group’ with aggregate marks less than the candidate / Total number of the candidates in the ’group’.
JEE Main 2019 Tie Breaking Criteria:
- When two or more candidates obtain equal marks then the inter-se merit of such candidates shall be decided in the order mentioned below:
JEE Main 2019 Rank List Criteria (Paper 1):
- Resolution by marks obtained in Mathematics in JEE Main 2019. Candidate having higher marks will be given a better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Physics in JEE Main 2019. Candidate having higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having a higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion then candidates will be given the same rank.
JEE Main 2019 Rank List Criteria (Paper 2):
- Resolution by marks obtained in Aptitude Test in JEE Main 2019. Candidate having higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in Drawing Test in JEE Main 2019. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Candidate having the higher absolute value of the ratio will be given better rank.
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key:
- The JEE Main 2019 answer keys and images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of Pen & Paper Based examination and answer keys of the Computer-based examination will be available on the JEE Main website from 24th April 2019 to 27th April 2019.
- The candidates who are not satisfied with the captured response may challenge by filling a JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form and paying a sum of INR 1000 per question.
- The challenge of JEE Main 2019 answer keys will also be accepted online only through the link available on the official JEE Main 2019 website up to IST 11:59 PM on 27th April 2019.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card. Once the payment is completed then it is non-refundable.
- In case the challenge is accepted by the Board then the fee of INR 1000 for each accepted challenge will be refunded to the concerned candidate.
- Refund for challenge accepted will be made online to the concerned credit/debit card account, so the candidates are advised to use their own credit/debit card for making payment.
- The JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the answer key challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.