NEET PG 2019
NEET PG 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate) is a national level examination. It is conducted for candidates, those who want to get admissions into Post Graduate Diploma courses. This exam is managed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
Medical graduates those who are looking for admissions into courses such as Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (DM) have to give the NEET PG Examinations. Those who want admission's into the best medical colleges in the country like AIIMS in 2019 have to give the NEET PG 2019.
Here is an overview of the NEET-PG 2019 Examination
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2019|
|Types and Total Questions||300 MCQ Questions|
|Exam Duration||Three and half hours|
|Exam Type||National Level|
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
The NEET 2019 Application Form for 2019 has the following requirements and can be filled the following ways:
- The NEET PG 2019 Application Form will only be released online.
- Aadhaar Card is now compulsory to apply in the NEET PG 2019 Application Form
- The NEET PG 2019 Application Form process will be started in the last week of October 2018 itself with regular updates from NEB.
- Candidates will be allowed to register the NEET PG 2019 Application Form till the Last Week of November 2018 only.
- Candidates also have to upload a recent passport size photograph with a white background while filling the NEET PG 2019 Application Form
- Candidates are allowed to fill only one NEET PG 2019 Application Form to apply for the exam.
- The candidates have to remit the application fee of Rs. 3750/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates for the NEET PG 2019 Application Form
- The given application fee can be remitted through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking only.
- In case the candidate has to make a change in the application form, the correction window will be available in Accordance with the date and time after the application process is successfully conducted.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
As per NBE, the following are the eligibility criteria for NEET PG 2019 examination
- Nationality: NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria enables both Indian and foreign nationals to apply for the examination
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those who hold an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate can apply for the examinations as per the NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Applying candidate should also be having the permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS.
- Internship: One year of compulsory internship ending before 31 March 2019 is a must according to the NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria for the examination.
- All India 50% Quota Seats: Those who have completed the MBBS degree from J&K, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for the 50% AQI seats as per the NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- If these candidates have a duly signed affidavit that declares nomination by the Government of India to do MBBS from medical colleges of the above-mentioned states, then they can participate in 50% AQI counselling as per the NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- There are no age limits for NEET PG 2019. Anyone who meets the criteria as mentioned above can appear for the exam.
NEET PG 2019 Registration
How to fill the application form for NEET PG 2019?
Here are the steps to fill the application form for NEET PG 2019.
- Navigate the official website for the NEET PG 2019 Registration
- Click on ‘NEET PG’ button for the NEET PG 2019 Registration.
- After that login page for NEET PG 2019 Registration will open.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link for NEET PG 2019.
- Enter your details like name, gender, email address, fathers name and mothers name for NEET PG 2019.
- This will help candidates create a login ID to make changes afterwards for NEET PG 2019.
- NEET PG 2019 Registration a new page will open.
- Read the instruction generated and click on ‘Proceed’ button given below NEET PG 2019.
- Candidate Id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- To create this certain details will have to be filled by the candidates such as:
- Username NEET PG 2019
- Secret reminder question NEET PG 2019
- Secret answer
- A policy question NEET PG 2019
- This will create a login page for the candidate NEET PG 2019
- Now the candidates need to give their contact details such as NEET PG 2019:
- Type: Mobile, Landline
- Country code NEET PG 2019
- Primary phone number
- Secondary Phone Number for NEET PG 2019
- The postal address should also be given by the candidate NEET PG 2019
- After clicking on the New Registration section, click on ‘Click here’ button.
- NEET 2019 Registration a new page will open.
- Read the instruction generated and click on ‘Proceed’ button given below NEET PG 2019.
- Fill in the details for registration such as full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category and Nationality, etc as asked by the NEET 2019 Registration.
- After that click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- Candidate Id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number NEET PG 2019.
- Then, the candidates need to fill in personal details, contact details, internship details and medical registration details NEET 2019 Registration.
- Here the candidate has to upload his image and an image of his signature NEET PG 2019.
- After click on ‘Confirm’ candidate can proceed for payment page.
- Fill the choice of city for the NEET PG 2019 Examinations and make payment.
- Select the fee payment option among any of the online option.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button and click on ‘Confirm’ button NEET PG 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
The NEET PG 2019 Admit Card will be available for downloads on the official website. Here are the Steps to download the NEET PG 2019 Admit Card and some important Instruction regarding the same.
Steps to download NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- The candidates will first have to check on their registered mail the notification for the availability of the NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
- Once confirmed, the candidates should visit the official website and login with their registered credentials.
- On successful login, the candidates will be taken to their dashboard where they can find their NEET PG 2018 admit card for NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
- Check for all the detail and then take a print out for future reference.
Candidates must carry the following items to exam centre:
- A hard copy of NEET PG 2019 Admit Card with a photograph.
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC / MCI registration
- Anyone valid and non-expired photo ID proof. Valid photo ID proof includes a PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card (with photograph) for verification of the NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
- The National Board of Examination has the right to withdraw your candidature if the candidate is ineligible after issuing the NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
- The candidate needs to preserve the NEET PG 2019 Admit Card as well as identification at all times when the exam is in process.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Dates and Latest News
The NEET PG 2019 Exam Date will be in the first week of January 2019, for which the online registration begins from the last week of October 2018. The last date to register online would be the 4th week of November 2018. The NEET PG 2019 Result is scheduled to be released in the last week of January 2019.
Here is a table of NEET PG 2019 Exam Date with NEET PG 2019 Latest News please have a look:
NEET PG 2019 Exam Dates
NEET PG 2019 Latest News
|Online Registration Begins||October 4th Week, 2018|
|Last Date to Register Online||November 4th Week, 2018|
|Practice Test/Demo Test||November 2018|
|Admit Card||January 1st week 2019|
|Exam Date||January 1st Week, 2019|
|Result Declare||January 4th Week, 2019|
|1st Round Counselling Commences||March 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling Commences||April 2019|
NEET PG 2019 Syllabus
An appropriate NEET 2019 Syllabus is the first stepping stone in obtaining victory. A thorough understanding of NEET 2019 Syllabus will give the contestant with the best information on NEET 2019 Syllabus which will come in handy in qualifying the NEET 2019 test. The NEET PG syllabus comprises materials as per GMER (Graduate Medical Regulations) issued by MCI with prior approval of Government of India.
Be well equipped with the pattern to ace the exam of NEET 2019. It Consists of 300 questions (MCQ) with negative marking NEET 2019 Syllabus, candidates must be aware of making the right answers. For each inaccurate answer, there is 25% negative marking and 4 marks are awarded for the correct answer, 1 mark negative marking for the wrong answer NEET 2019 Syllabus. Not attempting questions will result in zero marks.
|Exam Events NEET 2019||NEET 2019 Syllabus|
|Mode of Exam NEET 2019||Computer Base|
|Total Number of Questions||300|
|Types of Questions NEET 2019 Syllabus||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Language NEET 2019||English|
|Session||One Session on a Single Day|
|Forenoon Session NEET 2019 Syllabus||9:00 AM (Exam Starts – 10:00 AM to 02:45 PM)|
|Afternoon Session||02:45 PM (Exam Starts – 03:45 PM to 07:30 PM)|
|Duration NEET 2019||Three and a half hours. 15 min of test tutorial|
|Marking Scheme NEET 2019 Syllabus||4 marks for correct answer|
|Negative Marking||For an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted|
Subject-wise Marking Distribution
|Subject as per NEET 2019 Syllabus||Weightage of Questions|
|Psychiatry NEET 2019 Syllabus||10|
|Anatomy NEET 2019 Syllabus||15|
|Paediatrics NEET 2019||15|
|Forensic Medicine NEET 2019 Syllabus||10|
|Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anesthesia NEET 2019||46|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Microbiology NEET 2019 Syllabus||20|
|Radio-diagnosis & Radiotherapy||6+6=12|
|Medicine Dermatology and Phrenology||37|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology NEET 2019 Syllabus||25|
|Biochemistry NEET 2019||15|
|Total NEET 2019 Syllabus||300|
NEET PG Result 2019
- Candidates will check their results in the fourth week of January 2019. It can be viewed through online mode from the official website.
- The result will be checked by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- The merit position of the candidates will be declared in due course after applying the tiebreaker criteria.
- Candidates will also download NEET PG scorecard from the website. No scorecard will be sent to the candidates through offline mode.
NEET PG Cut Off 2019
The cutoff score will be released along with the result declaration. It will be published in online mode.
The cut off is the qualifying marks which candidates have to score to get admission into PG courses.
|Candidate's Category||Cut Off|
|Personal with Disability||30 Percentile|
NEET PG 2019 Books
Here are the prescribed NEET 2019 Books
|NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names|
|Anatomy NEET 2019 Subjects||
NEET 2019 Books Names Arvind Arora or ACROSS or Rajesh Kaushal
|Physiology NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names Soumen|
|Pharmacology NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names Gobind Rai|
|Pathology||Sparsh Gupta or Devesh Mishra|
|Microbiology NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names Rachna Chaurasia|
|Forensic Medicine||ACROSS or Dr Gaurav Aggarwal or Arvind Arora|
|Medicine||Deepak Marwah or Mudit Khanna|
|Surgery NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names Pritesh Singh or SRB|
|Obs and Gynae NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names Sakshi Arora|
|ENT||Manisha Budhiraja or Ruchi Rai|
|Ophthalmology NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books NamesB Ram Gopal or Ruchi Rai|
|OrthopaedicsNEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books NamesApurv Mehra|
|Dermatology||Profs By Vivek Jain|
|Anaesthesia NEET 2019 Subjects||NEET 2019 Books Names Profs By Vivek Jain|
|Radiology||NEET 2019 Books Names Sumit Seth or Profs By Vivek Jain|
|Psychiatry||Profs By Vivek Jain or Praveen Tripathi|
NEET PG 2019 Preparation
1.NEET 2019 Preparation as per the syllabus and Guidelines
Before you prepare for NEET, you should gather complete information related to the syllabus. You can then compare the exam syllabus with the board syllabus and plan your study time accordingly. This would give you some extra hours to concentrate on your syllabus which is not covered by the board syllabus. However, do not waste your time on topics that are not included in the syllabus.
2. Prepare a proper study Schedule for NEET 2019 Preparation
Students should have a good study schedule that is to be followed for the NEET Preparation. Plan your schedule in such a way that there are no long hours of study. Include frequent intervals between study hours so that your mind is not blocked. Once you follow a schedule, it would make it easier to maintain your time and cover the entire syllabus.
3. Prioritize and Work a bit extra on your weaker areas doing NEET 2019 Preparation
As a candidate preparing for NEET, you should focus more on weak topics. Do not avoid the weaker areas as it might weaken your preparation. Try to prioritize the topics according to the importance and the level of your merit. The sooner you start preparing the better it is, as it would give you ample time to revise the weaker topics and prepare.
4. Evaluate your NEET 2019 Preparation
Your preparation is incomplete without proper evaluation. Always make it a point to evaluate your performance based on your preparation. Make sure to do it regularly. Take mock tests, solve old question papers, take tests with your friends, and follow the tips of your seniors. In this way, it would be easier to cover almost all topics.
5. Stay Healthy NEET 2019 Preparation
When you are preparing for NEET, make sure you take good care of your health. Your study schedule would involve long hours and late nights, which can affect your health. Also, always aim to eat well, take frequent breaks, avoid junk food, exercise or walk, meditate for improved concentration.