CAT Answer Key 2018 has been declared officially by IIM Calcutta on 7th of December, 2018. Candidates who wish to view the CAT Answer Key 2018 has to log into the official website of CAT 2018 "iimcat.ac.in" with their User ID and Password. The Answer Keys of CAT 2018 is available for Shift 1 and Shift 2.
We have uploaded the Answer Keys for CAT 2018. Check below!
CAT is a Management level Examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Management. Every year, CAT is conducted by different IIMs. For the year 2018, CAT is conducted by IIM Calcutta. The CAT Result 2018 will be used for assessment of the students for admissions into Management Courses in various Premier institutes like IIMs, IITs, NITs, and other top-B-Schools.
CAT Answer key 2018 will provide an opportunity to the candidates to analyze their expected results. It will help the candidate view the answer keys and if required, raise an objection for it. Objection Forms let a candidate allow to challenge the Answers provided in CAT Answer Key 2018, for Slot 1 and Slot 2.
CAT 2018 Objection Window is open and candidates can raise any objection against an answer. In that case, candidates have to log-in with their USer ID and Password and raise an objection against the answer. The Objection fees have been increased from INR 1000/- to INR 1200/-.
Steps to Download CAT Answer Key 2018
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download CAT answer KEy 2018 for Slots 1 and 2.
- Visit the official website of CAT 2018.
- A login window will appear on the screen. The instructions will be mentioned to download the CAT Answer Keys 2018.
- You will see a window where you are required to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the "Login" button.
- You will have access to the CAT 2018 Answer Key for Slot 1 and CAT 2018 Answer Key for Slot 2.
- Click on the tab saying "Candidate Response" to view your answer sheet, which shows your marked answers.
- Download the Answer Keys for your reference.
- In case you have any doubt/objection, you can raise a query by submitting an "Objection Form".
CAT 2018 Objection Form
The release of CAT Answer Key 2018 also opens the window for Objection form. Candidates who wish to raise objection for a particular answer can do so by challenging it. For that, the candidate has to submit the Objection Form to CAT 2018 Centre, that is, IIM Calcutta. The Objection Form will be available till 10th December(5: OO pm). The candidate has to make a payment of INR 1200/-.
Steps to Submit Objection Form
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned procedure to submit Objection against the answer key.
- Log into the official website with User ID and Password.
- Click on the "submit" button to view the CAT Answer Key 2018.
- There will be a tab labelled "Objection Form". Click on it.
- To add an objection for a particular answer, click on the "+" sign.
- You will be asked to enter details. After entering the details, click on tab mentioning "Submit and Pay the Objection Fee".
- You have to pay INR 1200/- for each objection raised.
- After submitting the Objection successfully, take a printout of it for further use.
- Remember, after filing for an objection, it cannot be undone.
Download CAT Answer Key 2018
Candidates can directly download the CAT Answer Key 2018 in PDF format. Click on the link to download.
|CAT Answer Key 2018 - Slots||Download Link|
|Slot 1||Download PDF|
|Slot 2||Download PDF|