JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling will be organized by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) in the month of June 2018.
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories will be having seats reserved for them in all the participating institutes based on relaxed criteria.
Reservation Policy Percentage:
- General Merit – 47.5%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 27%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 7.5%
- Persons with Disability (PwD) – 3%
According to the JEE MAIN 2018, All India Rank List the seats will be allocated for admission into institutes/colleges affiliated with CBSE.
JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling Process:
- Visit the JEE MAIN 2018 official website and log in using the JEE MAIN Application number.
- Register for JoSAA by filling all the details and click on submit button after reading all the instruction in declaration form.
- Select the preferred colleges and courses according to priority bases and lock the choice filling option by clicking the save button.
- On the basis of reservation norms, choice filling, and vacancies the seat will be allocated to the candidates.
- Seat allotment letter will be sent to the registered Email address and the candidates need to take the printout of it for admission purpose.
- Pay the acceptance fee to confirm the booking and the payment can be made via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidate need to take the printout of fee payment as proof. Later on the provisional admission letter will be sent to candidate registered mail ID.
Documents Required At The Time Of JEE MAIN 2018 Counselling:
- Government issued ID proof.
- JEE MAIN 2019 Admit Card.
- Qualifying Examination Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter of the JEE Main 2018 received from JoSAA.
- Birth Certificate.
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- JEE MAIN Score Card.
- Medical Certificate.