Introduction To JEE Main 2019 Admit Card:
- Availability: The candidates can download the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from 13th March 2019 onwards and it will be available until the date of the examination. The candidates should download the admit cards from the official JEE Main 2019 website.
- Verification: The candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the JEE Main 2019 admit card with regards to their Name, communication address, gender, test cities, Date of Examination, Signature, Application Number, etc.
- Authorization: The admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the JEE Main 2019 application process properly and satisfied the JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria. If there is any mistake in the application form then the JEE Main 2019 admit card will not be issued.
- Note: Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the JEE Main 2019 admit card and the downloaded admit card will be considered as a valid admit card. Candidates need to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the JEE Main 2019 Exam Centre.
Steps to Download the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main 2019 (Use Internet Explorer 7 or above).
- Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the JEE Main 2019 homepage and click on the "Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2019" button.
- Step 3: Enter your JEE Main 2019 Application Number, Password and Security Pin (displayed on screen) and click on the "Login" button to proceed.
- Step 4: The JEE Main 2019 Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it for further use.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Contents:
- Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. If there are any mistakes, then the applicants should contact the conducting authority immediately. The information printed on the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is mentioned in the table below:
|JEE Main 2018 Admit Card|
|Candidate's Name||Date of Examination||Application Number|
|Candidate Father's Name||Exam Timings||Category|
|Examination Center||Question Paper Medium||Photograph|
|Exam Center Number||Date of Birth||Signature|
|Communication Address||Gender||Roll Number|
|Courses Applied||State of Eligibility||Email ID|
|Paper Applicable||Person with Disability||Contact Number|
JEE Main 2019 Credentials:
In case you have forgotten your JEE Main 2019 Application number or password then follow the steps mentioned below:
Steps To Recover JEE Main 2019 Password:
- Step 1: Visit the JEE Main 2019 Admit card login page and click on the "I can't access my account ?" link.
- Step 2: Select the "I forgot my password" radio button and click on the "Continue" button.
- Step 3: In reset password option page select the option on how you need to recover your password i.e via security question, verification code, reset link and click on "continue" button.
- Step 4: Enter your JEE Main 2019 application number, date of birth and security pin. Click on "submit" button.
The following steps will be processed according to the option selected to recover the password.
- Security Question: Select the question and write a relevant answer.
- Verification Code: A security code will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter that code in the portal to recover the password.
- Reset Link: A link will be sent to the registered mail ID to recover the password. Click on the link and create a new password.
Steps To Recover JEE Main 2019 Application Number:
- Step 1: Visit the JEE Main 2019 Admit card login page click on "I can't access my account ?" link.
- Step 2: Select the "I forgot my application number" radio button and click on "Continue".
- Step 3: Enter the candidate's name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin. Click on "Submit".
- The respective JEE Main 2019 Application Number will be displayed.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Important Details:
- Identity Proof: Along with the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card applicants are requested to carry the same identity proof which has been submitted along with the JEE Main 2019 Application Form to the examination centre. Candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam can give their passport/ driving license/ PAN Card/ Voter ID as a proof of identity.
- Supervising Invigilator's Signature: Every candidate must ensure to get the supervising invigilator's signature on the JEE Main 2019 admit card. This is proof of the candidate being present at the examination and it must be submitted at the time of documents verification and admission process.
- No Tampering: The JEE Main 2019 admit card should not have been tampered with. If any of the candidate's admit card is found to have been tampered with then the candidate may be barred from writing the examination.
- Preserving the Admit Card: Candidates are advised to keep their JEE Main 2019 Admit card safe until the completion of counselling and admission process.
- Discrepancies: Any discrepancies in the admit card or if any candidate is not able to download the admit card then the candidate must contact the conducting authority through the helpline details indicated below. A help desk will be functional on all working days from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
Candidates can also get touch with the conducting authority through Email or Telephone which are mentioned below:
- Contact Number: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526.
- Email Address: jeemain[at]nic[dot]in