- Availability: The candidates can download the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card from 10th March 2018 onwards and it will be available until the date of examination. The candidates should download the admit cards from official JEE Main 2018 website.
- Verification: The candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on JEE Main 2018 admit cards with regards to their Name, communication address, gender, test cities, Date of Examination, Signature, Application Number, etc.
- Authorization: Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed the JEE Main 2018 application process properly and satisfied the JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria. If there is any mistake in the application form then the JEE Main 2018 admit card will not be issued.
- Note: Candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination without JEE Main 2018 admit card and the downloaded admit card will be considered as a valid admit card. Candidates need to carry a printout copy of the admit card to the JEE Main 2018 Exam Centre.
Steps To Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main 2018 (Make use of the Internet Explorer 7 or above).
- Step 2: In the JEE Main 2018 Homepage portal go to Current Event section in the left corner of the screen and click on “Download Admit Card of JEE Main 2018” link.
- Step 3: Then enter your JEE Main 2018 Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin and click on “Login” button to proceed.
- Step 4: The JEE Main 2018 Admit card will be displayed on you’re a screen. Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it for further use.